Having problems...

Saturday, June 12

| | |
Okay I know i'm new at this but i know that the point is that i can express myself so i'm going to try. I'm writing this story...some of you may know it. It's called Love in Music. It's a sequel to one i wrote called truth in music...anyway...there's a scene in a hospital and i'm having major issues pushing thorugh it. I can't seem to make myself focus on the page. It's actually getting so bad that i find myself looking for distractions. I can't explain it. I guess part of me doesn't want to have to write a scene that's hitting a little too close to home, having family that clocked in some series ICU hours themselves not so long ago...I don't know. It's an important part of the story and i feel like i'm letting my readers down having them go so long without an update but i don't know what to do either. If i force myself to write it all comes out like crap, but if i wait until the mood strikes me i don't know when i'll get to it. I mean, will i ever just happen to be in the mood to write a depressing chapter. Maybe i just have to suck it up and make myself do it and hope it's not total crap...i don't know.

I also feel like no one's reading it anyway, so i don't know why i bother. I used to be able to fall back on the school excuse but now i'm out for the summer and it's not like my job cleaning my grandmothers house is entirely non-flexable. I'm upstairs by myself most of the time, i could find time to write, but i've started this chapter about twenty different times and i've not been happy with one of them. What should i do? I'm in solid need of advice...please if you are reading this help me please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment